SPORTS FANTASY LEAGUES (SFL)
What is RSS?
RSS is an acronym for Really Simple Syndication. It is a quick and easy way to send you updated information about our service. Using a special program you can access this content, and content from hundreds of other sites, and be notified of the latest changes to our site.
Example RSS viewers include:
Additional Readers and Extensions:
- Firefox has a feature called Live Bookmarks that lets you subscribe to an RSS feed within the browser.
- For even more flexibility, you can install a Firefox extension called Sage to read and manage RSS feeds.
- A Firefox plugin named eQuake Alert lists the latest event near the bottom of the browser window and will optionally shake your browser window when a new event appears.
- Bloglines is a free, web-based service for managing news feeds. There is no need to download or install software, and you can access your feeds from any computer connected to the Internet.
What do I do?
It's easy to start using our RSS feeds. Download and install a feed reader for your computer then follow these simple steps:
- Go to any of our pages and right-click, or if you're a Mac user control-click, on the orange RSS button ( ) on our pages.
- Select "copy shortcut" or "copy target address" or something similar.
- Launch the feed reader you use and add the URL that you just copied into the program.